Sunday 18 October 2015

White Marble and Salad

The Japanese has this saying: 'Each person has three faces. The first face, you show to the world. The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family. The third face, you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are.'


Me and my two friends Jocelyn and Felita went to Singapore for our study, we took different majors at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts but fate brought us together. The three of us believe that most of art people are somehow "lunatic", not the deranged or demented kind of way, but it is probably because we are very emotional and passionate about something so abstract that we view the world differently than others. Thanks to these "lunatic" quality that we shared amongst the three of us, I believe we have managed to show our third face to each other. I am very grateful that I have came across these lunatics and befriend them. It's always nice to take off your mask any other day and just be you. I hope you will find these kind of people in your life and be able to appreciate their companion as much as I do.
We went to this cafe in Surabaya called Colibri located at Jl. Jawa, which is in the same area as Domicile. I ordered some calamari salad with balsamic dressing which I thought was quite good. I was feeling full when I finished my plate, but as soon as I saw sushi about 4 hours afterwards--I lost it. Guilty as charged.






Left to Right: Jocelyn, Felita, Me
I have been into onesies for some time now, and this playsuit is one of my favourite. White marble printed playsuit which apparently hugs my body like a glove (That doesn't happen that often as I am very particular about fitting)



Playsuit and white vest are from local brand N.Y.L.A, you can find their store in Galaxy Mall or Grand City here in Surabaya. 


Hands down I am irrevocably in love with Dior shades. The one I'm wearing is the Reflected, I will be out hunting for the So-Real pretty soon. I'm so looking forward. Love love...

Perspex clutch from Instagram: @clutchtheclutch, statement rings and customized name ring from Instagram: @aeroculata
Nail Polish: Dior 'Preppy Nude'


Mandatory shot with the Big Clock of Colibri

Do you know that flat flats are not very healthy for your legs? The good flats should have about 3cm of heels for it to be an actual support and healthy for your feet. The 3cm gamechanger that is. That's why I love Ferragamo New Bisque flats, I can walk for hours in it without pain in my heels.

Colibri Kitchen & Mixology
Adddress : Jalan Jawa No.32, Gubeng, Jawa Timur 60281
Phone :  (031) 5029392

Follow my Instagram: @FloraneAndhari
Add me on Snapchat: FloraneAndhari










Location: Surabaya, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia

0 comments:

Post a Comment